Re: Debian at LinuxDays 2008

Le jeudi, 15 mai 2008 00.28:40 Luca Capello, vous avez écrit :
> Hi there!
>
> On Sat, 10 May 2008 22:22:08 +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
> > Basically, while I have some Debian-related material at home and I can
> > prepare a specific flyer in French/English [7] (I'm aware of the
> > Debian-flyers project [9]), I would like to know if there's a basic
> > event package (stickers, keychains, labelled CDs/DVDs, flyers,
> > posters).
>
> Another question: my idea was to burn some etch CDs and then distribute
> them if someone asks (at least the first CD for i386/amd64/powerpc and
> maybe a multiarch netinst).
>
> While I know the CD artworks at [11], I'd like to use the new debian.ch
> logo [12]: is this a good idea?  The same logo would be used for the
> flyers as well.
>
> Thx, bye,
> Gismo / Luca

Hi,

I'm like of jumping in the conversation... Anyway.

I'd like to inform Debian-ch that Swisslinux.org will be present at the
Linuxdays with a CD-burning-and-printing machine. Our idea was to
have "ready-to-burn-and-print" iso's and artworks of various distros to sell
for small price (our cost per CD is ~ 2-3 CHF). Debian was of course planned.

Maybe Debian-ch and Swisslinux.org could coordinate on that...

Regards,

OdyX, member of Swisslinux.org and proud Debian user