Re: Meeting in Zurich Thursday, 3rd April

On Tuesday 01 April 2008 23.19:20 Tobias Klauser wrote:

> Live-CD-Distribution [1] will be in Zurich Thursday, 3rd of April. He
> wouldn't mind meeting some nice Swiss Debian people and having dinner
> and/or some beers together.

I might just decide to come even though I haven't played with grml before.
Depends on whether the wife orders me to be home, of course :-)

cheers
-- vbi

--
East Indians sometimes see Heaven as a giant bureaucracy, and frequently
report being sent back because of clerical errors.