mmdebstrap'ping sh4 failure on amd64 host

Hi everyone,

I am investigating how we can extend autopkgtest-virt-qemu's support to
more architectures, and found that creation of a root filesystem of sh4
by mmdebstrap on an Debian testing amd64 host fails.
John told me that I should report it to this list at
https://salsa.debian.org/ci-team/autopkgtest/-/merge_requests/97#note_205337

Specifically,

mmdebstrap --include=debian-ports-archive-keyring --architectures=sh4 sid /tmp/some-dir - <<EOF
deb http://deb.debian.org/debian-ports/ sid main
deb http://deb.debian.org/debian-ports/ unreleased main
EOF

fails with

or been moved out of Incoming.

 isc-dhcp-client : Depends: libdns-export1104 but it is not installable
                   Depends: libisc-export1100 but it is not installable

Best regards, Ryutaroh Matsumoto