perl/experimental FTBFS on m68k, sh4

Hi,

perl 5.30.0-3 in experimental has an overhauled build system based on
dh. Somewhere in the conversion process m68k and sh4 builds broke
in a strange way, with

  /bin/sh: 67: cannot create _cflags.c: Permission denied

cascading in many later issues.

This comes from running cflags.SH in the build directory, but I don't
really understand why it's getting EPERM and why only on these particular
architectures. There are some bits setting ccflags for these architectures
in debian/config.debian, and this might be a quoting problem with them
or something like that, but I haven't figured it out yet.

Based on data from two uploads, this seems to be deterministic and
really only affecting these two architectures. Are there porter machines
available to test this on, or (even better) would somebody be willing
to dig into this and provide a patch?

Thanks for your work on Debian,
--
Niko Tyni   ntyni@debian.org