Re: chasen-dictutils no longer installed on SH4

Adrian,

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 8:21 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
<glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:

> Btw, since you seem to be concerned with "chasen" (the actual source
> package of chasen-dictutils which shows up in the build database),
> could you take care or help Nokubi-san fix the symbols files for
> alpha, m68k, powerpcspe, ppc64 and sparc64?
>
> Thanks,
> Adrian

I have never messed with shared libraries on Debian or its symbols
files, but I can look at it.  I actually don't have a direct
dependency on chasen or naist-jdic; it must be some
internationalization part of Debian that is creating that dependency.

I _can_ file a bug report for you about the lack of "rm -rf" in the
naist-jdic *rm scripts later today.  I was just looking at those
scripts.

Paul