glibc 2.22 build failure on sh4

Dear sh4 porters,

The glibc package in version 2.22 which has been uploaded to sid a few
days ago fails to build on sh4 [1]. I have tracked it down to a missing
target specific implementation of __builtin_trap() in GCC. I have
workarounded the issue by passing the -fno-delete-null-pointer-checks
option to GCC. This will be available in the next upload.

It would be better instead if this can be fixed in GCC. An example of
such a patch (for hppa) is available [3].

Thanks,
Aurelien

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=glibc&arch=sh4&ver=2.22-1&stamp=1457457915
[2] http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-glibc/glibc.git/commit/?id=eaa3701