Re: Partial bootstrapping guide for ghc

On 12/05/2015 10:13 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> I have been busy almost the whole evening yesterday to bootstrap ghc on
> Debian sh4 yesterday. I successfully cross-compiled ghc for sh4 and
> installed a mini ghc distribution into my sh4 sbuild chroot. I still
> have some minor issues with the ghc package database so that I cannot
> build the Debian ghc package for sh4 yet, but otherwise, ghc on sh4
> is fully working.

The issue I have in particular, see [1]:

utils/ghc-pwd/Main.hs:1:1:
    Could not find module `Prelude'
    There are files missing in the `base-4.8.2.0' package,
    try running 'ghc-pkg check'.
    Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.

utils/ghc-pwd/Main.hs:4:8:
    Could not find module `System.Directory'
    There are files missing in the
`directory-1.2.2.0@direc_4Sod2TaWh9Z6fieXcjcSyq' package,
    try running 'ghc-pkg check'.
    Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.

utils/ghc-pwd/Main.hs:5:8:
    Could not find module `System.Environment'
    There are files missing in the `base-4.8.2.0' package,
    try running 'ghc-pkg check'.
    Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.

utils/ghc-pwd/Main.hs:6:8:
    Could not find module `System.Exit'
    There are files missing in the `base-4.8.2.0' package,
    try running 'ghc-pkg check'.
    Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.

utils/ghc-pwd/Main.hs:7:8:
    Could not find module `System.IO'
    There are files missing in the `base-4.8.2.0' package,
    try running 'ghc-pkg check'.
    Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.

Anyone can help fixing this?

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz