Re: Using sbuild with qemu-user-static - was: Re: TODO list for Debian/Linux m68k

Le 16/11/2015 15:36, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz a écrit :
> (Reducing the CC to debian-superh@l.d.o as this is related to SuperH only.)
>
> On 11/16/2015 03:31 PM, Laurent Vivier wrote:
>> As setup_frame() and setup_rt_frame() are already defined in
>> linux-user/signal.c, this change should be enough.
>>
>> To test your change is not breaking anything, you can use the LTP:
>>
>> http://wiki.qemu.org/Testing/LTP
>
> Good hint, thanks.
>
>>> I have rebuilt the qemu version from unstable now (1:2.4+dfsg-4),
>>> backported it to jessie and added TARGET_SH4 to the list of
>>> architectures which has sigaltstack. I did my first test build
>>> by successfully building xbill on qemu-sh4 with gcc-5 and I
>>> can install and run the game fine on my SH7785LCR board.
>>>
>>> Any comments? Can we merge this patch (see attached)?
>>
>> A good thing will be to post this to QEMU mailing list, but QEMU is in
>> hard freeze phase for the moment.
>>
>> http://wiki.qemu.org/Planning/2.5
>
> It's not really urgent. I can use the patched version for the time
> being. I also want to perform further testing to make sure the
> stuff compiled on qemu-sh4 is actually not miscompiled etc.
>
> Next thing would be to figure out why qemu-sh4 works fine on i386
> hosts but segfaults on amd64 hosts.

I've attached a patch to the bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qemu-linaro/+bug/1254824/+attachment/4523213/+files/fix_setup_frame.patch

If you test it, and it's OK, I send it to the QEMU ML.

Thanks,
Laurent