I have found you by an accident. you look tempting)

Hey! I am Wen.
First of all, I gotta say that you def look amazing on profile photos, I would regret forever if I did not write and send this letter.
Anyway, u attracted me and I wanted to know you a bit better. So, u already know my name, what else to add, I'm red haired, my eyes r big and they're blue, I keep my figure. I actually think that u're very attractive man and to convince you that I'm not kidding, Igoing to attach some really interesting photos to the next letter, sounds better this time?)
Hope to see u letter in my inbox soon)