Re: 2.6.35.9 does not detect sda1(ext2) and sda2(swap) partitions.

Sorry forgot to mail subject.
This is only added to the email subject line.

Hi,

Iwamatsu-san,

>I checked config of landisk. This does not enabled
CONFIG_PATA_PLATFORM.
>Does your config enable this?

I placed my config(2.6.35.9-landisk) as following URL.
http://www42.tok2.com/home/forester3/kernel4usl5p/2.6.35/config-2.6.35.9-landisk
I checked CONFIG_PATA_PLATFORM is enabled in my config.

My friend tested 2.6.35.9-landisk kernel and ebihara's
lenny userland. (it is probably same config, because I
changed landisk-defconfig from his procedure in
menuconfig.)
But he didn't found this problem in ebihara's userland.

Best regards,

Katsutoshi