Re: Cross Compiling eglibc for sh7724

Hello Raviraj,

2010/12/15 Raviraj <raviraj.bhat@globaledgesoft.com>:

> I want to cross-compile eglibc (v2.12.9) to SH7724 on ubuntu (x86) machine.

On a Debian system, you could install sh4 cross toolchain, then fetch
source from unstable and cross build it:

$ apt-get source eglibc
$ cd eglibc-*
$ dpkg-buildpackage -ash4 -us -uc -rfakeroot

Cross toolchains for sh4 you can probably fetch them from "deb
http://www.emdebian.org/debian unstable main" by the end of the week
(those are not yet there).
I think Nobuhiro has some packages somewhere.

In anycase, you can try this recepy on ubuntu, but we do not know if
it would work.

Cheers,
--
 Héctor Orón