hp620/680/690 progress

Hi,

I've just updated the web page for Windows CE devices at
http://www.dodes.org/sh/ce.en.html.  And I've put experimental binary
kits (vmlinux and bootloader) for hp620/680/690.

A patch against the latest kernel(2.5.24) and .config are also avialable
there.  If you have any trouble with the binaries, please consult them
and modify sources and build the kernel by yourself.  I have no time for
building or coaching for you.

The patch includes the wonderful hd64461_ss driver by Andriy Skulysh as
well as many ugly hacks by me.  With this driver I could use various PC
cards including NE2000 ethernet, wireless LAN and cellular phone modem
with my hp620 and hp690.

Now I'm planning to merge the configuration of hp620/680/690 into one,
and introduce the better keyboard driver framework for sh.  I'll post my
patches to linuxsh-dev list later to check them into CVS.

Regards,
--
YAEGASHI Takeshi <t@keshi.org> <takeshi@yaegashi.jp> <yaegashi@dodes.org>