Re: Debian for SuperH bootstrapping

Previously YAEGASHI Takeshi wrote:
> Here is the updated patch including NIIBE's.  It is against the CVS
> dpkg (v1_9 branch).

Please make a patch for the HEAD branch instead.

> It seems there are chages to adapt to the cross package building
> environment with dpkg-cross - it might need some explaination for this
> patch to be adopted.

Definitely. I would rather get rid of that bit of code and use
dpkg-architecture only.

> BTW, which Debian mailing list is appropriate for the discussion on
> cross package building with dpkg-cross?

It has no specific list, but debian-dpkg should suffice.

Wichert.

 /wichert@wiggy.net         This space intentionally left occupied \
| wichert@deephackmode.org            http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |