Re: stats

On Sat, Dec 01, 2001 at 04:30:01PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Hi
>
> According to the graphs at http://buildd.debian.org/stats/, there have
> been no uploads for superh in a long time. I read the archives of this
> list, but couldn't figure out what's going on.
>
> I have no superh-based machine myself, but just wondered what's going
> on. Anyone care to explain?

There is no buildd, nobody is really building packages and there is
still an issue with sh3/sh4 binaries, which can only be solved by
splitting the sh arch to sh3 and sh4...

I'm just getting my own dreamcast and maybe I'll be able to help, but
currently there is nothing happening.

	Bye,
	   Alain

--
   "People are, unfortunately, excellent RF barriers. Compared with
    other barriers, people present small signatures but are mobile."