User support for ssh certificate authentication

I know this list is not for user support questions related to ssh, but, so
far, I have not found a currently active list for that purpose.

Is anyone here aware of a list for that purpose?

I am in the process of writing a rather long post with my understanding of how
ssh certificate authentication works, which includes some implied questions and
such, and would like to find one or more people willing to read (or at least
skim) the the post and vet it.

If I can't find such a list, I will almost certainly post it to debian-user and
maybe also here if there is not a strong objection -- I'll put something like
"OT: user support" in the subject field and anyone who doesn't want to see it
can ignore it (I think ;-)

(I just subscribed to this list, and I did search the archives for "support"
and "user support" without findng anything useful (I didn't examine all 700
hits that turned up for "support".)

Have a good day!

--
rhk

If you reply: snip, snip, and snip again; leave attributions; avoid top
posting; and keep it "on list".  (Oxford comma included at no charge.)  If you
change topics, change the Subject: line.

A picture is worth a thousand words -- divide by 10 for each minute of video
(or audio) or create a transcript and edit it to 10% of the original.