Strange message "ur orders please" when attempting to ssh

Hello,

My Jessie laptop did something very strange, apparently in the interaction of ssh agent and the Gnome password prompt. I'm sorry to waste your time, but I'm doing so just for the very unlikely case it could have security implications. Here's what happened:

1) I typed "ssh root@...".

2) It asked me for an SSH password. This probably means that the remote machine didn't accept my SSH key.

3) I typed an incorrect password once or twice or three times.

4) At some point while this was going on, the console showed something like this:
Message from syslog
ur orders please
This message was printed two or three times.

5) The only concrete record of the event is the following entries in /var/log/syslog:

Mar 31 13:32:17 seska
Mar 31 13:32:17 seska ur orders please

I think it has to do with the password prompt because if you type "pinentry" it responds with "OK Your orders please". Apparently there's some corruption where something ate the first two characters of "Your".

Unfortunately I can't reproduce it.

Regards,

Antonis
--