Processed: Re: openssh: OpenSSH should have stronger ciphers selected at least on the server side.

> retitle 774711 OpenSSH should use stronger crypto algo and parameters respectively disable others
Bug #774711 [src:openssh] openssh: OpenSSH should have stronger ciphers selected at least on the server side.
Bug #774793 [src:openssh] openssh: SSH uses insecure Ciphers, MACs and KexAlgorithms by default
Changed Bug title to 'OpenSSH should use stronger crypto algo and parameters respectively disable others' from 'openssh: OpenSSH should have stronger ciphers selected at least on the server side.'
Changed Bug title to 'OpenSSH should use stronger crypto algo and parameters respectively disable others' from 'openssh: SSH uses insecure Ciphers, MACs and KexAlgorithms by default'
> stop
Stopping processing here.

774711: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=774711
774793: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=774793