Processed: retitle 765632 to openssh-client: Debian shouldn't deviate in hardcoded default values, especially not ForwardX11Trusted

> retitle 765632 openssh-client: Debian shouldn't deviate in hardcoded default values, especially not ForwardX11Trusted
Bug #765632 [openssh-client] openssh-client: Debian shouldn't deviate in hardcoded default values, especially not security relevant one
Bug #787002 [openssh-client] openssh-client: please default ForwardX11Trusted to "no"
Changed Bug title to 'openssh-client: Debian shouldn't deviate in hardcoded default values, especially not ForwardX11Trusted' from 'openssh-client: Debian shouldn't deviate in hardcoded default values, especially not security relevant one'
Changed Bug title to 'openssh-client: Debian shouldn't deviate in hardcoded default values, especially not ForwardX11Trusted' from 'openssh-client: please default ForwardX11Trusted to "no"'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

765632: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=765632
787002: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=787002