I got to tell you something special

How r you doing! My name is Janis.
I saw ur photos, they're irresistible I found them on the dating site and you know what, I have to tell you that u're a hadsome man.
Anyway, you attracted me and I'd like know u a bit better. So, you already know my name, what else, I'm brunette, my eyes are big and they r dark brown, I stay in shape. I actually think that you are very attractive person and to convince u that I'm not kidding, Igonna attach some sexy photographs to the next letter, what u think?)
Kissess**)