Re: ssh login problem

Hello,

I'm not on my PC now so I can't tell you what "telnet" gives but please have a look at 2 of the files I attached in my first mail. One ist the output of "ssh -vvv matthias@localhost" and the other one ist the section sshd wrote in auth.log while I tried to log in.

My problem ist that I get to the point where I'm asked to type my password. But after typing the right password (no typos, cases faults and so on) ssh tells me that the password is wrong.

Matthias