Spam

Title: Spam

I am receiving spam text messages to my phone that appear to be originating from the domain "abrera.faurecia.com", which I found associated to this e-mail address. If your are responsible for this, please remove me from any future communications. If not, and you could provide any guidance as to the origination of these, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance for your attention.

Michael S. Locke | Solution Manager | Cerner Corporation | P: (816)201-8653 | Fax: (816) 571-8653 | michael.locke@cerner.com | www.cerner.com

"Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood." - D. B. Hudson

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024. Cerner Limited, Registered in England no 2519305, Registered Office 37 North Wharf Road, London W2 1AF. -------------------------------------------