openssh upload to stable

Hi,

I've just uploaded a new version of openssh to stable. This version
corrects an obvious error in ssh-keysign.c which had rendered it
completely broken: the 'data' variable was freed before one of the times
it was used. Thus it wasn't possible to ssh from a stable system to a
system requiring protocol 2 hostbased authentication.

Since this appears to be very important for some users (#117114,
#189443), and since the fix is extremely simple and isolated to
ssh-keysign.c, which is only used by the currently broken ssh-keysign, I
felt that an upload to stable was appropriate and safe.

My apologies that this wasn't found amid the mass of openssh bugs before
woody was released. The fixed code has been in unstable since October
2002 with absolutely no problems, and my tests with this package on a
stable system were likewise unproblematic.

Thanks,