Sabbatical

Hi,

My final year (again) is upon me, and I'm clearly not going to have
time to do my Debian packages as well as I'd like. Accordingly, I'm
taking a sabbatical (like all good academics :). Feel free to NMU or
take over any of my packages (asking first would be polite), excepting
ssh, for which I have already made arrangements.

I'll still be around, and keep an eye on lists and the BTS, just
probably won't be uploading much.

Matthew

--
Rapun.sel - outermost outpost of the Pick Empire
http://www.pick.ucam.org