Possible 3.3p1-0.0woody1 postinst bug. Working on a fix.

I'm getting errors upgrading ssh with the latest security update. This
may actualy be an older bug; I think I remember seeing this at least
once before.  I'm trying to track this down now, but someone more
familiar with the package may find this faster.

---> apt-get upgrade <----
Setting up ssh (3.3p1-0.0woody1) ...
Creating SSH2 RSA keyillegal option -- f

Creating SSH2 DSA keyillegal option -- f

Could not load host key: /etc/ssh/ssh_host_rsa_key
Could not load host key: /etc/ssh/ssh_host_dsa_key
Disabling protocol version 2. Could not load host key
sshd: no hostkeys available -- exiting.
dpkg: error processing ssh (--configure):
 ssh

I'll post again when I've found the problem.

--
Chris Riddoch       | epistemological
socket@peakpeak.com | humility