ssh-nonfree in woody

Woody sucks because it still contains "real" ssh-nonfree packages.
After ssh-krb5 came out (in March), I uploaded transitional dummy
packages to unstable because the existing binary packages were doing
more harm than good.  However, due in part to a collision with the
crypto-in-main move, the dummy packages never actually made it into
woody.  Facts of note:

* Although Potato *did* change the default ssh to OpenSSH, the OpenSSH
  version at that time was 1.2.3, so a lot of users may have
  explicitly gone with ssh-nonfree because it provided something which
  OpenSSH still lacked.  These days, OpenSSH is at major version 3,
  and supports nearly all of ssh-nonfree's features.

* Thanks to my somewhat broken enabling of Kerberos, the ssh-nonfree
  packages currently in woody are *worse* for most users than those
  currently in potato, so even simply dropping ssh-nonfree would be an
  improvement.

See also the short threads discussing ssh-nonfree on
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-ssh/2002/debian-ssh-200203/threads.html>.

Finger amu@monk.mit.edu (NOT a valid e-mail address) for more info.