Debian Edu / Skolelinux sprint, June 2019, MiniDebConf Hmburg

Hi,

this is to announce that the Debian Edu team is planning a sprint during
MiniDebConf Hamburg in June 2019. We already have a Wiki page here:
https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2019/DebianEdu

In the wiki, you can find the participants and agenda.

As the sprint will take place during MiniDebConf, the venue, food, and
related stuff is already accounted for.

Until now, none of the other participants besides the organisers have
expressed that they need help with travel costs.

Martin Gummi (who is a Debian contributor, but not a DD) and I would be
glad if our costs for accomodation on the venue, which sums up to 216 €
for both of us, could be supported by Debian, and I herewith kindly ask
for pre-approval.

The sprint will be announced to events@ and d-d-a shortly.

Cheers,
Nik