Re: Requesting approval for Debian Cryptsetup Sprint

[adding leader@debian.org to CC; please retain in any replies]

Hi Guilhem,

> Kudos to the FTP masters for accepting our first upload (which landed
> in the NEW queue) after a mere 2h!

Welll, I just happened to be glancing through the list...

> my receipts and boarding passes exist only in digital format at the moment,
> should I just print them and snail mail them along with the signed form?

Yes. Please include a cover sheet numbering each bit of printed-out
blah to make it easier.

> > Regardless, please blog about the sprint afterwards on Planet Debian.
>
> After 2 days of rest we're now working on the blogpost.

Very much looking forward to reading and promoting that :)

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb