Treasurer sprint Feb 2018

Hi,

Debian Treasurer team is planning to meet in person after FOSDEM,
February 5th, and we'd like to request some Debian funds for
travel/accomodation/food/venue.

We do not have exact amounts for expenses, but since most of us
participating are going to be at FOSDEM I do not think we need much
resources to make it happen and we might be able to run it without any
extra expense, however I would like to secure about 500 EUR for it. If
we plan to go above that I shall make a follow-up request.

We've started documenting agenda items and other things at
https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2018/TreasurerSprint

Cheers,
--