Re: Debian Edu sprint end of November 2016 in Oslo

Hi Mehdi,

thanks again for supporting Debian sprints in general and this specific
sprint too!

On Sat, Nov 19, 2016 at 11:21:44PM +0100, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
> > According to current plans we will approximatly only need <900 EUR to
> > cover the costs of travel for Mike, Wolfgang, Phil and myself plus
> > accomodation for three of us, but I'd prefer to ask for a slightly
> > bigger budget, should we be lucky and receive some last minute
> > attendees.
> >
> > Mehdi, can you please approve this sponsorship of up to 1500 EUR?!
> Approved.

the sprint took place & was a success (in fact we've been thinking about
repeating this in 2017), we documented it as requested on
https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/HowTo#After_the_sprint so I think we are
at https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DPL/Reimbursement now, or more
specifically at
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DPL/Reimbursement#ffis_e.V. as we all live
in Germany.

Am I correct that the next step is just us four (Phil, Wolfgang, Mike
(for Dominks expense) and myself send a post letter to ffis and request
reimbursement and that's it, from our side?

--
cheers,
	Holger