Debian Cloud Sprint Seattle

Hi,
We're ready to go ahead with a sprint focused on Debian in the Cloud hosted in Seattle.

I am still working on some details and a more detailed agenda. Tentatively, I am looking at November 2-4. I also need some guidance regarding reserving a meeting room. How do other organizers go about this?

I created the following wiki entry as a start:
https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2016/DebianCloudNov2016

As for attendees, I would like to make sure we include everyone from the debian-cloud list, debian-cd list, and make special attention to invite Debian involved contributors from other Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc...).

-----
Zach Marano
zmarano@google.com