Video-team sprint 4-6 November

Hi.

First my apologises for net getting round to this sooner.  I should have
done this weeks ago.  Sorry.

As part of the Cambridge Miniconf [1], ARM have kindly offered the video
team the opportunity to run a video team sprint in the preceding few
days. We will also be providing video services for the miniconf.

Sprint details are on the wiki [2]

I have spoken with Neil who has verbally approved the sprint, but this
email should hopefully officially sanction the event.

Over the next couple of days I shall arrange transport of equipment to
site, which has kindly been sponsored by Cosworth [3] [4]

We will be requesting budget for travel costs to enable a number of the
team to attend (presently it is expected to be for 3-4 people) and
should be sub £2500.

Regards,

Andy
(RattusRattus)