Coordination of Debconf15 sprints

Hello debian-sprint subscribers,

As you might have notice, we have just released a Call for Sprints to happen
during DebCamp15 in Heidelberg.

I'm actually writing to warn that the traffic might go up if our call succeeds.

Instead of keeping the discussions about those sprints inside the Debconf realm,
we've decided to use this list and benefit from the experience of previous
sprint organizers. We believe that the community can only gain with open
discussions and, apart from the structure provided by DebConf, those sprints
will function pretty much as regular ones.

Hope to see you in the upcoming sprints,

Tassia.