Release Team sprint

Hi Lucas,

As I told you over IRC, we're having a Release Team sprint in Cambridge this coming Thursday and Friday. We decided to have it in Cambridge as there's a miniconf in there this weekend, so it's a good chance to meet other Debian folks and attend the talks on Saturday and Sunday, and have some team member give a talk. The timing couldn't be better, right at the beginning of the freeze, allowing us to coordinate for the upcoming release. Also, ARM has kindly offered us space for the sprint.

We have filled a wiki page with details for the sprint:

https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2014/ReleaseSprint2014

Of the eight attendees, 3 won't need sponsorship from Debian, while 5 require it. My rough estimate is around 2000€ given the current information in the wiki. Can you approve that budget?

Thanks,
Emilio