Application for approval of the Debian Med Sprint 2015

The DebianMed team is planning to hold a Sprint meeting in Saint-Malo, in France from January 30 to Februrary 02 (dates to be confirmed soon with the hotel but will occur at this period).
This is the 5th sprint event of the team. More info will come on the wiki page (https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2015/DebianMed2015)
Goal of this sprint is to progress on medical/bioinformatics packaging in collaboration with the Bio-Linux community and discuss on biology/bioinformatics problems to tackle in Debian to attract new users to our disctribution.

We expect between 15 and 20 person from all over Europe, as per previous sprints. We hope for the sponsoring of 4 ou 5 DDs, with an estimated average cost of 400 Euros each. The DDs will share rooms and pay for their food to keep costs down.
Hoping for a positive acceptance from the DPL, this list and our community at large
Best regards,
Olivier