Re: 6th Debian Groupware Meeting (sprint)

On Thu, Mar 07, 2013 at 05:47:54PM +0100, Guido Günther wrote:
> we're planing a 6th Debian groupware meeting in March:
>     http://wiki.debian.org/GroupwareMeeting2013-04-12to14

YAY!

> AFAIK the Linux-Hotel[1] can't handle more than 8 persons at that
> weekend. We didn't have any travel cost requirements during the last
> years so the budget shouldn't exceed 8 * 60€ = 480€ (and I even don't
> expect that many to show up this year). Do you think Debian can cover
> for that like in the past years? That would be awesome.

Absolutely, that's definitely doable: consider it approved. Please link
the sprint page from http://wiki.debian.org/Sprints and do the usual
communication around the event.

Thanks for the organization!
Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .