Security team sprint

Hi,
we're planning another Security Team meeting / sprint in Jan/Feb
to further coordinate/improve our processes/workflow for standard
security support and the planned LTS effort for squeeze.

We'll be approx. nine participants (depending on the date not everyone will
be able to attend) plus 2-3 potential additional ones.

Estimated costs:
60 euros for the weekend at Linux Hotel per person for accomodation
(i.e. up to 720 euros)

Plus 1500-2000 euros for travel costs (based on current estimated costs of
attendants.

Cheers,
         Moritz