Re: 5th Debian Groupware Meeting (sprint)

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 08:02:32PM +0100, Guido Günther wrote:
> we're planing a 5th Debian groupware meeting in March:
>
> 	http://wiki.debian.org/GroupwareMeeting2012-03-23to25
>
> AFAIK the Linux-Hotel[1] can't handle more than 8 persons at that
> weekend. We didn't have any travel cost requirements during the last
> years so the budget shouldn't exceed 8 * 60€ = 480€ (and I even don't
> expect that many to show up). Do you think Debian can cover for that
> like in the past years? That would be awesome.

Yes, we could do that, and we'll be happy to! I hereby pre-approve the
reimbursements on Debian funds needed to make this sprint happen.

Thanks for organizing it!
Cheers.

PS I've just linked your sprint page from http://wiki.debian.org/Sprints
   next time please help me out and do that before asking for the
   authorization. It might seem a silly/boring thing to do. But it's
   important to show in a central place how many sprints we do / what we
   do with them, if we want to be able to attract sprint donations