list of debian-friendly venues for sprints

Dear all,
  I've finally took some time to organize the list of "debian-friendly"
venues we have for sprints. The (incomplete) result is at
<http://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/Venues>.

Feedback is welcome. In particular, in the "template" for each venue
have I forgot useful information that we should ask to people proposing
a venue?

Also, I know I've left out a few Debian-friendly venue we have. In
particular, we've had several sprints at Linux Hotel, but I don't have
details about it. Can someone add a template about it in the page? In
case noone knows, we can /query someone who have been there for a
sprint, the first persons who come to my mind being ftp-masters.

Some goes for any other Debian-friendly venue you might be aware of,
which is not yet on the list. Please add them!

In other news, I've also reviewed the sprint documentation available at
http://wiki.debian.org/Sprints and subpages, doing a sort of big sed,
replacing the mentions about contacting the DPL with corresponding
mentions of contacting this list.

Cheers.