Re: xserver-xorg-video-sunffb oudated

On 31 January 2024 19:10:19 CET, Angel <aruizfernandez05@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>The Debian fork driver (officially linked in the Wiki) for the Creative 3D card in Sun Ultra 10 is broken since at least xorg-xserver 21.
>The repo is very outdated, 10 years without a commit.
>
>The upstream from Xorg is still maintained (last commit 1w ago!). It would be good to sync it to upstream.
>
>--
>Ángel

Hi,

Just wanted to point out that I forked and patched the Salsa repo a while ago: https://salsa.debian.org/onitake-guest/xserver-xorg-video-sunffb

Unfortunately, I couldn't get it reintroduced, not even into Debian ports.
If the project is still alive upstream, chances are a bit higher, I think. I still have two of these cards lying around.

Regards,
Gregor