Re: Install debian sparc64 with a hdd/ssd as source

On 7/14/22 23:28, Connor McLaughlan wrote:
Alright, Ctrl-a a n works...thanks!

I also might have figured out my installation problem...my netinstall
cd is to old and doesn't have the required 2022 debian signing keys
for the repositories.
While network access works, it seems to refuse to connect/install from
the debian mirror.

Can i somehow add the needed keys in a running installer environment?
(apt-key or gpg commands seem to be not available in the installer?)

(The reason i am using older installation images are machines that
have problems with newer kernels...)

Just skip the step to install additional software and do that once you
have rebooted into the installed system.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
: :' :  Debian Developer