New Job Opening for VHDL Design Engineer ( Chandler, AZ ) 4531-1

Salahuddin,

Hi, Need one more candidate for this position, see job description below. If this position is of interest to you or you know someone who may be interested please respond to this email me with the info listed below. If this job is not for you, but you want to be considered for future positions send us your updated resume so we have it on file.

See all our jobs online @ https://www.talentproconsulting.com/open-jobs/

Please respond to this email with the following info:

1) Are you currently working?
2) What pay rate are you requesting?
3) Send an updated resume.
4) Client asks for a unique identifier Month/Day of Birth, please provide.

Thanks,
Tim Mahaney
TalentPro
Direct Line: 641-209-3000 ex 201

VHDL Design Engineer ( Chandler, AZ ) 4531-1
9 Month Contract opening

Pay rate: Depends on experience

Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates programmable logic designs (VHDL). Experience with formal verification and analysis of high reliability designs (OSVVM preferred). Experience generating test plans, procedures and associated documentation required for formal verification efforts. Ability to work within a small collaborative team. Capable of providing feedback in a value added manner. Ability to perform physical testing and evaluate hardware designs in a lab environment.

***Remote work may be considered, but is not preferred, candidates who can be local will get priority.

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.