Re: Mozilla Software on Sparc64/Linux

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 11:25 PM John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
Hi Conner!

On 11/30/21 23:19, Connor McLaughlan wrote:
> For the last error, i applied a quick and dirty fix i found here - for
> compiling problems with nss 3.66:
> https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/71113

Sorry for not being able to respond the past days, I was busy with other
software issues, both in Debian and my dayjob. I will start looking into
this later this week.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
: :' :  Debian Developer - glaubitz@debian.org

Hello Adrian,

i just did some research on the last error i reported - it seems to be caused by compiler changes:
/<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/toolkit/components/telemetry/ProcessedStack.cpp:92:30: error: ‘numeric_limits’ is not a member of ‘std’

I found it reported for when gcc-11 is used here:
https://github.com/MultiMC/Launcher/issues/3574

Since i am using gcc-10 for this build, i wonder if it is the same problem and could be fixed by adding - where applicable:
#include <limits>

Or is it advised to install a lower gcc for the build? If so, which one?

Regards,
Connor