Re: Booting a T5140 panics

I did - that's the commit that I mentioned there, 7d5ec3d3.
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux.git/commit?id=7d5ec3d3

I reported it to linux-pci@ since it was there; I can easily go CC the
original author and linux-sparc@, but wasn't sure of the etiquette
involved, and didn't want to just blast multiple lists.

- Rich