Re: grub-installer: info: Calling 'apt-install grub-ieee1275' failed

On 1/9/21 2:33 PM, Dennis Clarke wrote:
> May be possibly because I always use the "expert mode" option in the
> installer. That allows me to setup the network without DHCP.

Manual networking setup also works in normal mode. It will try DHCP first,
then fail and then offer manual configuration.

> I will try again with the default trivial installer.

Yes, please try to avoid the expert installer. It's an untested code path.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz