Debian 10 installer 5/30/2020 looks good

I was doing a pre-flight check today as I have new SSD arriving soon and the new grub based NETINST

2020-05-30/debian-10.0.0-sparc64-NETINST-1.iso

Booted without a hitch, even better my Maxtor ATA133 pci card is correctly found by libata. A year or too back I could not get Debian 9 to install on the system but was able to use openbsd so I went with that. Super excited to try the install and check the throughput to the drives.   [System Sun Ultra 5 333mhz - 512MB - ATA Promise PDC20269 as main interface ]

Just wanted to drop the pre-flight note and say good work on the GRUB Installer!

-Mike