Updated installer images 2020-12-03

Hi!

I uploaded updated Debian installer CD images today.

These come with the latest versions of the kernel and the debian-installer
application as well as various other updates. The images can be found at
the usual location [1] as well as the debian-installer for netboot [2].

Known issues:

- We still don't have support for contrib and non-free, so the images are
  missing non-free firmware. It is planned that the Debian Ports FTP server
  will be extended to support contrib and non-free but I don't have any
  influence on that as this is up to the Debian Ports FTP maintainers.

So far, I have tested the images on sparc64 only. Please test on the other
architectures and report back.

Thanks,
Adrian

--