Re: qemu-system-sparc64 not booting install of debian sparc64

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 3:53 PM John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
<glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> Might be a partioning issue as it seems GRUB works fine when booting
> from CD, doesn't it?
>
> In any case, it should be possible to boot kernel and initrd of the
> installed system directly using QEMU, bypassing GRUB.

Can you please tell me how would i execute this bypassing of GRUB?

I am using a standard partioning scheme with three partitions:

1. /boot  ext2 500mb (default size)
2. /          ext4 60GB
3. swap  4GB

Regards,