Re: Updated installation images for Debian Ports 2019-05-09

Hi,

Finally got around to test the updated image on my Ultra 10 now.

A few things to note:

- The new GRUB-based CD boot works well. Kudos!
- Mirror listing during install and automatic sources.list config afterwards
is still broken, requiring manual changes according to
https://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/2016/06/msg00126.html
- The installer still redirects to the onboard Mach64 instead of a sunffb
card, even if a screen is attached. After installation, output goes to the
correct display.
- The mirror list at https://www.debian.org/mirror/list still lists the sparc
architecture, but not sparc64. Will this get fixed after buster is released?
- Using the default partitioning scheme, the installer configures a /boot
partition that is only 100MB (on a 120GB ATA disk). This is too small to hold
more than one kernel plus initrd, apparently - I had trouble upgrading the
kernel package at one point.

Please advise if I should file any bugs.

And thanks for all your work!