Issues with GRUB 2.04 from experimental with GPT labels

Hello!

Just as a heads-up: I have noticed problems with GRUB 2.04 from experimental
on SPARC machines with GPT partition tables (but not with Sun partition
tables). So, please don't update to GRUB 2.04 yet until we have figured
out what the problem is.

The issues shows as follows:

ERROR: Last Trap: Data Access Exception
{0} ok

The problem does not show with GRUB from upstream, so I'm not sure yet
what the problem is.

In case you already broke your system, you need to boot with the installation
CD [1] into rescue mode and re-install the older version of GRUB (2.02).

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz