Re: Fwd: Fail to boot Fujitsu M10-4

On 6/4/19 11:41 AM, Sonnie Hook wrote:
> Then something different happened:
>
> {0} ok boot /pci@8000/pci@4/pci@0/pci@1/pci@0/usb@4,1/disk@0,0:a
>
> Boot device: /pci@8000/pci@4/pci@0/pci@1/pci@0/usb@4,1/disk@0,0:a  File and args:
>
> GRUB Loading kernel.
>
> vitual-device not found.
>
> ERROR: Last Trap: Fast Data Access MMU Miss
Where does this version of GRUB come from? Are you using the latest installation image?

I just verified today that this image installs fine inside a SPARC T5 LDOM:

> https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/2019-05-24/debian-10.0-sparc64-NETINST-1.iso

If you are using this image and it still crashes, this needs to be reported to grub-devel.

FWIW, would it be possible for me to get access to this machine remotely?

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz